New Athletic Event Entry Guidelines
Wayland Union Schools is pleased to offer free entry to athletic events for WUS residents and WUS families for the 2014-2015 school year.
We will no longer be accepting the previous green "Wayland Pass" cards but will have a new 2014-2015 card.
New guidelines for free entry:
- WUS students with a student ID
- WUS staff with an ID
- WUS resident with a new 2014-2015 Athletic Pass
- Children without a student ID must be accompanied by an adult with a pass
*wearing green will no longer allow for free entry
To obtain a new 2014-2015 Athletic Pass:
- Stop by your child's school Open House
- Visit the Athletic Office in WUHS
- Visit the Administration Office
- Request at a ticket booth
Proof of residency (a driver's license) is required to obtain a pass or you must be a parent/guardian of a WUS student.
If you have any questions, please contact the athletic office at 269-792-2254.