Student Enrollment Information
Welcome to the Wayland Union Schools community! We enjoy welcoming new families into our schools. New enrollment (grades K-12) can be completed online or in any of our school building offices. If you do not have access to a computer and/or have additional questions, please contact the WUS Administration office at (269) 792-2181.
If you would like to register for preschool, please contact either Baker Elementary (269) 792-9208 or Dorr Elementary Schools (616) 681-9637. Please see the links below to print off additional forms needed for enrollment. The links for these forms are found at the bottom of this page.
Wayland Union Schools will need the following documents:
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Official Immunization Record (if outside of Michigan)
- Court orders or placement papers (if applicable)
- Previous school contact information (if applicable)
To Verify Residency, the following documents must be provided:
- Current guardian’s driver’s license with district address
- Property deed, rental agreement, voter registration card, building permit, or tax statement (in last 12 months)
- Gas utility bill, city water/sewer bill, electric/utility bill (dated within 30 days that includes name of the parent/guardian)